Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick encouragement cards

I needed a bunch of encouragement cards. They are for a man who is in the hospital and his coworkers who want to let him know they are thinking of him. Here a few of them:
Not much to say, they are very straightforward.
In Other News:
  • THANKS for all the support, and comments on my Many Several Challanges post. It was such a fun project to make and I'm so glad you all liked it.
  • Still working out. I weighed today and I've lost 1.5lbs. I can tell I'm getting stronger too. So that's fun. Still enjoying it too. Although yesterday Everybody Loves Raymond was the show on in the room I was working out in. And everyone seemed to be watching it. So that stunk, because that show makes me want to dig out my eyes and ears with a pencil.

No comments: