Monday, March 01, 2010

Celebrate with style

I'm very happy with how this card turned out. I got the pack of flowers at Tuesday Morning on super clearance. (.70 for the package). Ethan stole some of the flowers. I can't really resist them when they ask for an embelishment for their artwork. I LOVE that they think a 3D layered flower will be the perfect touch.

In Other News:
  • We were on vacation last week. Atlanta and then Agusta. We had a BLAST. I forgot our camera though! I know right! My mom was so flabbergasted at me she actually cussed. (Not a norm for my mom.) Anyhow I have no pictures, but we went to; The Atlanta History Museum, CNN tour, the Aquarium (AMAZING), World of Coke, Fernbank Museum, Fernbank Science Center, And the Zoo. Also we ate at The Varsity and EATS. YUMMY.
  • I'm not sure if I blogged this, but I did see the trainer at the gym. I do need to make some changes to my workout plan. I'm doing WAY too much weight work. So that's pretty much why I'm not loosing weight, but am working so hard. So more cardio, less weights. But I can still do the bike. Just have to add stupid eliptical to it.

No comments: