Monday, April 26, 2010

Butterfly in the sky

Do you remember Reading Rainbow? "Butterfly in the sky, I can fly way up high, take a look, it's in a book, a reading rainbow" For some reason I sang this the other day and my kids really latched on. They sing it all the time.

I have a butterfly card today. It is a sketch from the Go To Sketches book. The supplies are from a Scarlet Lime kit. I thought this was going to be a really hard sketch but it was fun, and again, forced me to sue a variety of print papers which has been hard for me. The "thank you" sentiment is by Papertrey.

Next is a Happy Birthday card.
I actually had the white on clear stamped piece laying around and noticed it fit nicely in the top note die punched piece I also had laying around. So I didn't have to make either of those! How fun. Just added the greeting and the yellow flower. Easy goes to peasy. The Hapy Birthday is Papertrey, the scroll stamp is Cornish Heritage Farms.
In Other News:
Still very sick. Sorry I overshared the other day. Kinda yucky isn't it? I'm 12 weeks now, so offically second trimester, it should stop soon. I feel kinda lazy and depressed. I just don't feel well enough to do all the things I feel like I should be doing. I'm trying not to let it bother me. I did get a Priesthood Blessing yesterday. That was good comfort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! Hope you are feeling better soon! I was sick the whole time with both my boys! It sucked! HUGS!

Peggy said...

Dear Erin ~ I hope you feel much better soon. I really like the first card. I may have to CASe it. Thank you for sharing your cards and your stories. Have a Happy Day!