Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's a Joy to Be You

More Go To Sketches cards today! Today's two cards were two of my favorite sketches in the whole book. :)
This miss you card uses the Joy Ride line from Cosmo Cricket. I didn't have any of the chipboard accents yet so the little "miss you" doggie is cut from the cover of the booklet of papers. Then I stamped the "miss you" with stazon. Easy goes to peasy. I love working with cordinated lines like this, doesn't get a bit easier.
Then we have this one using materials from a Scarlet Lime kit. I love this red, black, bright turquoise color combo. I stamped the "hello" on the tag, the whole "be the best that you can be" piece is a premade chipboard element.
In Other News:
The headache from yesterday is gone. I want to go to the gym, but I'm worried it will reexhaust me. I will probably give it a go this afternoon though.

No comments: