Friday, April 02, 2010

Retro girly

How cute is this girl stamp? I actually WON her on the Paper Garden Projects blog a few weeks ago. If you guys are interested in winning some free stuffs you have to add that blog to your list. They have really frequent contests and the prizes are stamps, paper kits, papers and so on. Delicious stuff. If you don't want to bother with a contest you can buy the girl at this link.

I paper pieced her clothing with papers from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line. She is colored with copics. I noticed when I was coloring her that I've really been on this thing lately where I've not been doing much coloring. I have not fallen out of love with coloring, I'm not sure what is up. But it was definately fun to color this girl.

In Other News:
It is Spring Break for Stephen! I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself. I'm one of those weird moms who hates it when her kid is away at school. I count the minutes till it's time to pick him up. Having him all day for the next 10 days is going to be dreamy for me. Also my Stephen turns FIVE next Sunday (not this Sunday, but the 11th). Can you believe that?? And that means that many of you have been my online friends for more than 5 years because I was pregnant with him when I met most of you! I think over five years makes you officially a "longtime friend". :) I love you guys.

2 comments:

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh My, Oh My! she is cute! You did a great job on her - love the colors!

K Hutchinson said...

She is adorable! WOW it hardly seems possible that we have know each other that long! Love ya!