Thursday, April 29, 2010

A sunny mix

Today I have three more Go To Sketches cards to share. I actually made the ones I'm showing you guys a few weeks ago. In real life I've been stuck on the star shaped card for over a week. I have issues with shaped cards. I have been sick too so it's been days without me being in the craft room.

On to today's share: I wanted to show off this sunny yellow butterfly paper so I kept it pretty simple. I've been making a lot of cards with lots of chipbard and stuff so this does look a little flat to me, but I think it still works.
Next is a card I made out of some scraps. I thought on the sheet that these rub ons looked yellow so I was going to use them on the gray/yellow card I shared a few days ago. But they turned out bright green, so I set it aside. Then when I got to this card it was easy goes to peasy to whip it up. I put a rub on from the same page on the black brad to make it extra special.

I love this "hello" card. It's very me. The papers are all from the Garden Variety collection by Cosmo Cricket. The layout is fairly simple, just a really nice easy card. I did add stitching on the strip pieces.
Well that's what I have for today. I hope you enjoyed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are very pretty! I love the sunny color combo's! HUGS!