Monday, May 10, 2010

Lovely

When I saw the set Darling Sisters I knew right away I'd be pairing them up with October Afternoon's Thrift Shop line of papers. I love the sweet old fashioned style of both of these. I added some actual thrift shop trim to the bottom of the card too. The girl is colored with copic markers.

In Other News:
I'm better! It's been a week now. I'm really truly better! Hurray! Good thing too because I got called yesterday as the Primary President at church. (Primary is the kid's program.) I'm nervous, but excited. I go back and forth on which one I'm more of.
I had a great Mother's Day/Birthday. Brian and the boys made me cards, Brian did dinner, I just rested and went to church pretty much.
Stephen has hives again. I'm going to try to get him into the Dr's this time, it's freaking me out.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OH MY HECK....I love this! That paper rocks too!

I am so glad you are feeling better and that you had a great Mother's Day/Birthday!

Good luck at the Doctor with S!

Hugs!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Too cute!! Love your paper too!!

Hurray that you are feeling better. So good to read that!