Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Martha Stewart Doilies

So there are these little paper tag thingies, they look like mini white doilies by Martha Stewart right now. They are the hotness for creating your own embelishemnts. Like a good little crafter I had to jump on board! For the pink one I inked it up with pink ink, then covered it with glitter embossing powder, did the same with the little white prima. Otherwise this is a very simple card. You can't see it on my photo but the black piece is embossed with Papertrey's woodgrain embossing die.
Both of the above I just inked them in black then used this yummy red to make paper flowers. I used one of those HOT buttons I got on Etsy a few weeks back on one of them. Delightful.

Looks like I got fancy on this one but it ws super simple. Inked the doilie brown, added premade flower. I did stamp the background paper with a Cornish Heritage Farms background stamp. Easy goes to peasy.
I really do like working with these. they fancy things up very easily. I think they work with my generally CAS style too. I've seen them on VERY fancy cards and they look good there too.

2 comments:

KarenM said...

I love those doilies. They really dress up your cards.

Suzi said...

CUTE!!!!!!! I love them! Do they have them at Michael's??? I will be right by a Ms tonite. Gotta print a coupon.....