Friday, September 03, 2010

New stamps and publication news

I got new stamps in the mail yesterday from There She Goes. I've been eyeing them for a while and I'm so excited I finally placed an order. They are clear and yes, the high quality kind of clear. :) For my first card I combined two sets I got. The Chemistry one and the back to school one. My 5 year old son loves science and reading about science and talking about it and every such thing. So I made this for him. :) I drew the thought bubble. Not very well either.
This one uses stamps from the back to school set. I love this set, it's just super duper cute. I stamped the boy and girl over and over, connecting their little table lines so it looks like a whole group of them reading nicely at the same time. I made this one for Stephen's teacher. He's doing so well and loving school so much, she must be doing a lot right!


Finally some snap shots of two cards I have in the Just Cards! Holidays issue. The spooky house and three ornament cards. I didn't know I was going to have anything in this issue until it came in the mail yesterday, super fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your back to school cards are adorable! CONGRATS on being published again! SMILE!

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats on being pub'd Erin!!