Monday, September 06, 2010

Stephen's There She Goes challange card

Stephen also wanted to do the "kraft, black, teal" birthday card challange for There She Goes. Here is his card: And here is what he has to say about it:
This is sciencey, I added butterflies for a little bit of detail. There is presents to make it birthday. The background is very colorful. If you can see, on the bottom, there's a popcorn looking kind of sheet with red and turquoise. And it's very beautiful to me, you might think it's beautiful too.

3 comments:

Dana (*danavee*) said...

I do think it's beautiful! Great job Stephen!

Julie said...

Ooooh Stephen you are one crafty guy! WOW, I love the butterflies and presents! Thanks for playing along in our challenge today!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Tell Stephen I think his card is awesome - I am (was?) a chemical engineer so I especially love the little science accents.

Hope you are feeling well and all is going great (your cards are awefully cute too...)