Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Girl Quilt

I felt like making a baby quilt. But Calvin has a mountian of them already. So I posted on facebook that whoever first wanted one I'd make a baby quilt for them. My friend Gail took the bait. The quilt is not actually for her, it's for a friend of hers. Love it! :) AND the baby in question is a GIRL. Love a chance to make a girl project.

I searched etsy for perfect fabrics, but decided in the end to use fun stuff from my stash instead. And here is what I came up with:
Closeup:

So I have some super fun sewing to do. I'm going to use the bright pink for binding I think.
In other news I really want to make these but all m&m's aggrivate Stephen's peanut allergy. :(
Also I'm hosting Christmas dinner and I invited almost 20 people! FUN. Of course I think only half will make it.

2 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

How fun! I'm just getting into quilting. Love the color choices!

Annette said...

Erin--I love it! It's going to be very cute!