Thursday, January 20, 2011

tooty fruity

I recently bought a bunch of Sassafrasslass stuff from Crafty Steals. Some papers and a ton of the cute felt stickers. I love these fruit ones, so I used every single one on these 6 cards:















The ribbon and cardstock is all Stampin' Up, the papers are various neutrals from different Sassafrass paper pads. The adorable sentiment stamp is My Favorite Things.
All 6 of these cards took about 20 minutes total to make and they are stinking cute. Success!




3 comments:

Cindi said...

oh, Erin, these are all so cute!! love em
:)

Anonymous said...

OH MY HEAVENS these are adorable! All those FRUITS just melt my heart! So cute!!!!

Suzi said...

Adorably cute as always!!! I applaud you for being able to use new supplies immediately. I can't use stuff as soon as I get 'cause then it will be gone. LOL

BTW, that I really don't like the way the banana is staring at me!!! I think it's got evil on it's mind!!! LOL