Friday, January 20, 2012

I AM the map girl

I make a ton of stuff with my vintage atlas collection. Home dec, craft, whatever.

I recently submitted this card to a magazine but it didn't get picked:
I'm not sure how the most perfect photo on EARTH didn't get picked but that's fine. :) But it is also perfect for the Moxie Fab World challange! Map to Your Heart.

You HAVE to click that link, even if you have no interest in doing the challange, Cathy rounded up some STELLAR map projects. STELLAR. There are even map tights! *swoon*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! Love it! I am map girl too! SMILE!

Laura Holte said...

Erin, this is the cutest picture ever! Love the card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)