Saturday, January 14, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS challange

The Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge right now is to make a card inspired by this photo:What I want to make is a bedroom inspired by this photo! Love the wall!
I made this super fun card. It is for a friend of mine who... well, she has great taste.
I also made this heart one. Punched the heart and foam mounted it over the pink.
And I had to make a chicken card! Love this little guy. Now turn your head slightly to the right, tilt I mean... that chicken could be a muffin. Ethan pointed that out. :)

All these stamps are Paper Smooches. :) LOVE THEM.

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute and simple little scene on the first card, great use of the SPARKS challenge. The other two are adorable too.

Lindsey Wood said...

Very cute cards! I love the vogue abode one! Congratulations on the call for a card! We can do a happy dance together!

Karen M said...

All your cards are just gorgeous x x

Annette Allen said...

these are so adorable...great take on the Sparks challenge...

congrats on getting published...how exciting..