Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanks

Today I have a fun thank you card. These adorable stamps are by Gina K Designs. I colored with copics. I LOVE this super fat green stripe ribbon. I keep forgetting to tell you! I got ALL my cool orders a few days ago. They all came SUPER fast and on the same day. And I love my new stamps from Paper Smooches and Alley Way Stamps. I really think they have a similar look and work well together. I can't wait to share some stuff I make with them. And the ribbon/twine order from Etsy was great too. :)

In other news: Last night I started an episode of Tabitha Takes Over while folding laundry. Got 7 minutes into it and decided to cut my own hair. And it turned out great. So now my hair is shoulder length. It needed it, I still had some split ends, I assume from all the color I did last year.

No comments: