Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chemistry and Kitchen Progress



I will be glad when my kitchen is done. I have saved a TON doing the work but I'd like to get back to crafting!
I did have this to share with you. I have not shared it yet right? Maybe I have... ugh! Anyhow:
LOVE the chemistry set by There She Goes. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. My son loves science stuff so I like to make him stuff with it. This time I made a love card. I used crystal lacquer on the vials. Fun!



And here is about where my kitchen progress is at. I have actually grouted all this tile and installed undercabinet lighting in the area where I do my food prep. You cannot see the lighting and the grout is white so it looks pretty much the same.

Don't you love how my orchid bloomed to celebrate the occasion? So thoughtful.

No comments: