Thursday, May 17, 2012

OLW 88 and a new vanity

First here is my new vanity table. I found the child's desk at a yard sale for $20 and painted it SUPER PINK. I need a little stool for it still but I love it. :) 
 Next I have not made cards in forever! I've been really busy, happy busy but still busy. But I saw this week's OLW88 and HAD to make a few.
 This flower is in one of my favorite cards I've made in a really long time. Masked with post-it notes, stamped, colored, sentiment under. Simple and sweet.
I like this octopus one. A lot. But I'm not sure I love it. I think it maybe is too dark? I'm also not sure the font really works with the image. But I still will call it a useable card. :)

It felt good to get crafty again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both so cool, especially that watery background for your swirly octopus.
Heather T.

Susan said...

That is definitely a PINK desk! So cool! LOVE both of your cards, but I do believe the first on is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are a delight. I especially like the ocean behind your swirly octopus.
Heather T.

Bumblebee said...

Your flower card is stunning, and so well coloured, not surprised its a favourite! I like the octopus too, especially how his tentacles go outside the box!