Friday, December 27, 2013

Paper Smooches December Design Draft

I was looking around the net for cardmaking inspiration and saw this post:
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2013/12/dec-22-28-designer-drafts-challenge.html



It is for a sketch type challenge. I love this particular sketch and Paper Smooches is one of my favorite stamp companies. I had to get right up and give it a try.

And this is what I made:
 Please note the matching envelope. I make all my envelopes. I might enjoy that as much as making cards actually. I like to think of the fun of finding these bright, colorful envelopes in your mailbox.

All the stamps are by Paper Smooches and you can get them at the link I put above. I put the word strip and the Earth on pop dots, give them a little depth.

And that is that. I will be posting soon with my December update.

1 comment:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is GREAT!!!! LOVE your sweet astronaut - and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with PS SPARKS, hugs, Karin